Sunday, October 28, 2012

crystal castles/nighttime thoughts

I think its winter now. I don't know why I even talk about seasons so much I don't really care about them cause I spend the majority of my life indoors anyways. 
Its 2am and I just went outside everything was very black but the sky was very clear and the moon and the stars were super bright so you could see everything. I jumped on my trampoline which was frozen because its fucking cold out. 
I like nighttime a lot better than daytime. its my holidays at the moment so I never really get up before noon and spend all night up even when I don't go out.
Tonight all I did was read interviews and stuff about crystal castles on the internet. They really don't give a lot of interviews but they come across as such great people!
I'm seeing them live in December for the first time and I'm looking forward to that so very much.
I'm disappointed by a lot of artists on a regular basis at the moment which makes sense I guess because they're human beings and humanity is a very disappointing concept in general.
Being conform with my political views at all times is impossible for most people anyways and I don't even want to talk about those kind of issues this publicly because I'm learning so much every day and am way to scared to say something I will hate myself for later.
To get back to crystal castles I just want to stress how amazing they truly are to me their music is beautiful and I think its partially because hey really don't make the music for anyone but themselves and they really don't care about anything else.

Can someone please tell me how to put music into blogspot posts? Its so annoying to have to include videos or links when i really just want the music.

I think I only have ideas like posting this kind of stuff online at night so yes have a good one or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment