Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall is the shit!

tumblr. being down and all I decided to make a blogpost.
So basically I love fall very much, while it can get kind of depressing at times there is just so much more magic going on than in other seasons. Summer is super fun but its all outside stuff and festivals it's very easy to find something to do and have fun. Summer being the best time of the year fall is as mentioned a lot more magical. The leaves change and it starts getting colder. You can wear tights and boots, scarves and hats in bold colors or just wear nothing but black for an entire month.
I think a lot of people love winter and Christmas because of its magic ( I don't even know whats going on with me and that idea of magic) but in my opinion Christmas is terribly annoying and overly commercialized. You get crappy Christmas songs for months and you end up being stuck with your family for three days doing nothing but eating its not all that special.
Fall however doesn't have to be celebrated (okay I live in Germany so I don't have Thanksgiving or anything) or sold to you to be special. Fall is this omnipresent mood that seems to be deciding and influencing everything that happens.
Also Halloween! I love Halloween! Where I live people don't make as big a deal out of Halloween but in my opinion it's the best holiday ever. I love dressing up for Halloween, I love candy, I love pumpkins, I love creepy movies, I want fake blood and glitter and scull shaped everything. I love being able to get cheap black lipstick and ghost masks everywhere in October, things I need in my life most of the time but have problems finding the rest of the year. 
I'm actually really sad that I accidentally deleted the 'fall essentials' post I really liked it but due to my severe case of laziness I'm not going to make it again.
I'm  going to cure my Friday morning hangover (how can it be 3pm?) by going to the cinema with my friend now to watch 'hotel transylvania' which seems perfect for today.

lastly have this song: 'How does it make you feel' by the magical 'Air', love them!
How does it make you feel - Air

No comments:

Post a Comment